I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and were able to enjoy family, friends and lots of yummy food. I want to thank all of you for allowing me to be part of your student's life this school year. I love each student so much and I am so thankful I get to be with them each day. Thank you!
This Week's Happenings:
Language Arts: We will continue with reading about the Ancient Roman civilization and will specifically read about Julius Caesar and his rise and fall to power. We will also write about Caesar and look at the cause and effects of his rise and fall to power. Our grammar studies will include working with irregular verbs and using quotation marks.
Math: We will start a new unit this week and will learn about division and how it is related to multiplication.
Spelling: Our spelling words this week have the long 'e' sound which is spelled with 'ey', 'y', The spelling words are: chimney, money, busy, everybody, crazy, anytime, city, athlete. The challenge words are: keyboard, together. The bonus word is: Pompey.
Monday, December 2, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment