This will be the last day I post videos with instruction. You have other activities to do the next 2 weeks. These include reading at least 20 minutes every day, working on timestables to either pass them all off or if you have passed them off continuing practicing them to keep your skill sharp. I would encourage you to go to the gomath link and work through the rest of the lessons in chapter 11 and chapter 12. This will help you when you go to 4th grade.
You also have some memory books to record your memories from this year. I hope you take time during the next two weeks to record your thoughts about this year so you can always look back and remember how you grew, your friends, and all the unique happenings of your 3rd grade year.
You have been the best class ever!!! I am very proud of you and how you have kept working even when everything changed and was very different. You are truly my M&M students, Magnificent and aMazing!!!! I love you all so much :)
Friday, May 8
Welcome: Let's have an wonderful day! Here we go!
Reading: We will read cahpter 9 today. This chapter is called "The Fur Trade and Samuel de Champlain". He was an explorer from France. You will need your Explorer's Workbook and another Explorer Passport page. Click here for the lesson. Finally, click here for the activity in your Explorer's Workbook.
Skills: We will continue working with Comparative and Superlative Adjectives. Today we will use the words more and most in comparing nouns. You will need to get your Unit 9 workbook. Go to activity 12.2, page 113 for this lesson. Click here to start the lesson.
Math: Today we will complete lesson 11.6 in our math books. We are not doing 11.5 in the math books, but will skip this lesson for now. Go to pages 655 - 660. Let's start with pages 655-656. Click here for that lesson. Next, cliock here to go on with the lesson. Finally, click here for the practice page corrections.
Read aloud: Today we finish the book. I hope you have enjoyed this story. I had to make 2 videos to finish the book. Click here for thie first video. Click here for the final read.
Friday, May 8, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment