Friday, March 27
Today my daughter is getting married! It is going to be a wonderful day. I hope it is for you too. I will post some pictures for you on Monday.
It is also school spirit day so wear your South Elementary shirt today or wear red.
Send a picture for us to share our school spirit.
Welcome: Happy Friday! Let's get started. Click here.
Reading: I enjoyed reading about and learning about what it would be like to be in space. I think it would be crazy to have no gravity! Your reading today will be our last reading in this reader. You will read chapter 11, "The Space Shuttle" on page 88. As you read think about the differences between traveling in the space shuttle and traveling in a rocket like the first men on the moon did. How were they the same and how were they different. Answer the questions on page 11.1 when you finish reading. Please use the link from yesterday to get to the reader.
Writing: You will finish your planet report today. The last page in your report is the author page. It is page 20.3. This is the page that will tell about you, the author. Here is a video to give instructions.
Math: For math today, I would like you to finish any work that has not been completed from this past week. Do not worry about the last pages in your time packet. We will do those next week. If you have any of the other pages that you would like to finish, you can work on those today. Also, take a few minutes to practice your times tables. Have someone quiz you on times tables or you can write them down. It is so important to keep up on these.
Read Aloud: Click here to read chapters 6 and 7 in My Father's Dragon with us.
Friday, March 27, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment