I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I know I did. My daughter did get married and it was a wonderful day.
We also had spirit day!!!!
I love seeing school spirit!!!
Monday, March 30
We are off for another week of learning and growing. Please remember to come by the school between 11 am. and 1 pm. today to get some more learning materials and bring back the finished
assignments.
Welcome: Another great week ahead of us. Let's go!
Reading: We are starting a new unit about Ancient Native Americans. We will learn about the ancient civilizations that have lived on North America. You will use a new reader for Unit 8. There is a link on the right hand side of the this page under "Important Links". That is where you will find the link for our Unit 8 reader. Today I will be introducing the reader to you on this video.
Orange: Today we will review what a singular possessive noun is and complete page PP10
Here is the instruction video.
Listening and Learning: This activity you will need to complete after you pick up your learning materials from the school today. You will get a booklet called "Listen and Learn about Native Americans: Regions and Cultures". You will use this booklet as we read and fill in the missing information. Here is the video for this activity. After listening to the information for today, watch this video to check your work in your booklet. You have a workbook that you picked up today. I would like you to turn to the first page, "Native American Region Map" and watch this video to complete the page after you have finished the listening and learning activity.
Math: For math you will be reviewing elapsed time. Here is a video to review the Rocks, Hills, and Mountain strategy. Then I would like you to do the student interactive book, chapter 10, lessons 10.3 and 10.4. You will need a blank piece of paper to work with me when we do the Rocks, Hills, and Mountain strategy. I have also put a link for the student interactive book and a clock underneath the 'Important Links' heading. Go there to find them.
Monday, March 30, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment