Tuesday, March 24, 2020
I hope you enjoyed crazy sock day!!!! Here are some pictures of our crazy socks. Today send a picture of "What Ya Readin' ".
I think our socks look fab!!!!
Tuesday, March 24
Welcome: Here is our opening for today
"What Ya Readin' " video
Reading: I hope you enjoyed reading and learning about constellations. I especially enjoyed the information about the constellations Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. It was interesting to learn that within Ursa Major or the Big Bear, the big dipper can be found and within Ursa Minor, the little dipper can be found. Now I can actually look for 4 constellations!
Today I would like you to read chapter 8, "Exploring Space". You will read about how the ability to explore space has evolved over time. You will also need to answer the questions on page 8.1 about this chapter and list the pages you found the information on. The link for the reader is here. The chapter is found on page 58 of the reader. Here is a link to go and find out more information about the Hubble telescope and see some images it has sent back. Happy Reading!
Skills: Please get out page 8.4 from our CKLA skills pages called "Review Conjunctions". Watch this video for instructions to complete.
Writing: I would like you to continue with your planet report today by first, having a member of your family help you edit your rough draft for spelling, punctuation, and complete sentences. Read your report to at least 2 people in your house. Ask yourself , "Does my report make sense?, Are there any other facts or details I could add to make it more interesting?". Next, I would like you to get out the title page sheet, 20.1, and complete after you have watched this video for instructions. Keep your rough draft and your title sheet with the rest of your writing pages to work on tomorrow.
Math: We will continue with the packet you worked on Friday and will complete the rounding pages. Next there is a multiplication packet with a review of multiplication skills. Watch this instruction video and then complete your assignment.
Rounding Poem:
Find the place
Look next door
5 or higher, add 1 more
4 or less, let it rest (stay the same)
To the right 0's in sight
Mrs. Bassett has shared a video with everyone. Here is the link for you to access that video. It is a video that explains the corona virus and what to do is you are worried. Please watch it with an adult just in case you have questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment