Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Here is what we were reading yesterday.  Keep it up!!!










And another pair of crazy socks!




Wednesday, March 25


I am so glad you are working hard and completing our daily assignments.  WooHoo to you!!!!

Today is PJ day.  Have fun working in your PJ's and be as cozy as you can.  Share pictures of having fun in your PJ's today!

Welcome video:  Let's get started!  Here's our video.

Reading: I hope you enjoyed reading about space exploration yesterday.  I loved reading about the Hubble telescope and what we have learned from it. Today's reading will be chapter 9, "A Walk on the Moon".  You will read about the first astronauts that actually landed on and walked on the moon.  I was about your age when this happened and I still remember watching this amazing event.  It will begin on page 70 of the reader.  You can also visit the Nasa website to find out more information about the Apollo 11 mission and see actual footage of their voyage.  Answer the questions on page 9.1.  Happy reading.

Writing:  Today I would like you to rewrite your report for your final draft.  You should have finished the editing process yesterday and have your rough draft ready to rewrite today.  You will use page 19.3 to write your report on.  Watch this video for instructions.   
Math:  For math today you will be reviewing fractions.  This will include equivalent fractions and working with fractions on a number line.  Watch this video for instructions.

Read Aloud:  I wanted to continue reading our book "My Father's Dragon" with you.  Each day I will have a read aloud time with the book we are reading.  Click here to read with me.

P.E.  Remember to get outside for P.E. today and enjoy some exercise.  I will be out walking and enjoying fresh air.  Maybe I will see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment