Welcome back from spring break! I hope you were able to enjoy some fun activities. I know I enjoyed planting some flowers, doing some projects and even some reading.
I hope I see all of you this morning. It makes me so happy to see you! Here is a video to brighten your day! Click here to see it.
***Remember, we have a dropoff of finished work and a pick up of new learning materials today. I will be there from 9:30 - 11:00 am. Come to our outside door just like the past dropoffs we have had.
Monday, April 20
Welcome: Welcome back from your spring break. I hope you are ready to get started on another week of learning. Click here to get started.
Reading: Today, you will read chapter 5 in your unit 8 reader. It is called "Alo, the Spirit Giver". You will need a new graphic organizer for the pre reading activity. Click here for the pre reading activity. After completing this activity, read chapter 5 in the Unit 8 reader.
Math: For math today you will go on to the Interactive student edition on gomath and do lessons 10.8 and 10.9. You will need your 600 # and the password gomath to login. If you have time, practice your math facts either on xtra math or with the pages I sent home.
Listening and Learning: In our listening and learning today we will learn about the Souteast region. To begin, you will need your "Native Americans: Regions & Cultures" booklet. Turn to page 8, "Native Americans of the Southeast" and click here for the introduction video. Next cick here for the lesson. After you are done, click here to correct your work.
The last activity for this lesson, you will need to get your Ancient Native American workbook and turn to the next region page which will be found on the back side of the Venn Diagram we completed a week ago. Click here to do this activity.
Read Aloud: Let's continue our reading to find out what happens next. Click here to read.
Monday, April 20, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment