Friday, April 3, 2020
Welcome to Spirit Friday!!!
Here is a video Mrs. Bassett wanted to share with you.
Friday, April 3
Reading: For reading today I would like you to first watch the prereading video. Have your graphic organizer ready to fill out. Here is the video. Go to the unit 8 reader and do a second read of "Adoette and Awan". After reading get out activity 2.1, page 7 in your Unit 8 skills book and answer the questions. Make sure you use complete sentences to answer the questions that you write. Here is a video to check your work.
Skills: Our skills lesson will be on the suffixes 'ish' and 'ness'. You will need to get activity 3.3, page 17 and activity 3.5 page 21 out of your CKLA Unit 8 workbook. Have these ready for the instruction video. Here is the video.
Writing: Your writing assignment today is to first finish your paragraph about Etu the Hunter, give your paragraph a title and do an illustration for your paragraph. Watch instructions here.
Math: Your math work today will be to practice going to online math resources and do the assignment. I have emailed your parents the usrename and passwords for the websites you are to go to. I have provided links for you to click on to go to the login pages.
khan academy
xtramath
prodigy
First, I would like you to go to Khan Academy and I have an assignment there for you. Do this as an excerise to see how this website works. We will be using this website as an additional math source. Next, go to the xtramath login and do some practice on your math facts. This is a great way to practice your facts and get them solid in your memory. Finally, you can go to prodigy as extra math practice. I have a few assignments that you can work on there. Have fun checking out these websites.
Read Aloud: Let's pick up where we left yesterday in Indian in the Cupboard. Click here to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment